Thursday, February 3, 2011

What Does A Filling Cost?

CREATIONS TO ... vitriol!

Hello all, I had a week
a little full, but tonight I took some time for me and my blog!
again faced with glass, yes. A part of me when the spark of creativity, what I have to face transformed. It happens this way: I buy a lot of things "raw" I like that are now a shapeless pile on a shelf in the library (ahahahaha!) and then when I take the five minutes ... the transformed more or less like this. ..

I did a mini dish, which can be used as wanting to empty-pockets, ashtrays ... I personally really wanted all the cards in until I was forced to place them ...
Girls as soon as you place all the creations that I have just been inspired by the sweet! I bought a magazine where there were a lot of ideas ... not even thinking about it, something I pulled out ... A hug

Vanessa

0 comments:

Post a Comment