Monday, February 7, 2011

U Haul Van Dimensions

MEME BON BON A GO-GO!

Ecom again, back from a wonderful and relaxing weekend in the mountains! And as promised ... sweets! I think most of us adore sweets, in my case, a natural antidepressant were fantastic ... I have to say abused, but it's water under the bridge! Now I eat them for mere pleasure ... as I created these purely for pleasure on a Sunday afternoon ... diabetic ... ahahahahaha ready?
This is an old converted ... I will fill the jar of candy!




It then attempts to jewelry ... bracelets and earrings, but are still not satisfied ...

Finally a real cake ... I put it in the kitchen ... too cute, seems real!



Coming to you like chocolate?! I run to eat!
I leave you by telling you that this week I forced myself to sew ... we try to make my first doll, a tea cozy and a door-the 'super relaxed ... they'll go out!
hug you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment