Monday, December 10, 2007

Mouse Will Not Move On Toshiba Laptop

Bloggenterite acute

Solution No. 2 to the problem of reconciling a blog about cooking with a gastro-enteritis but lightning fast:
cook for someone else.

Now, I had other corners of my hard disk from which find ready-made recipes I might have spared the trouble ..
nooo .. mica to cook - that you know what I enjoy - but the effort to see someone eat this steaming cake endive and bacon while I stared with eyes Inert my 40 grams of cooked rice .
Ok, however, my hard drive had nothing to offer me (being the new new blog I do not have money pouring out of stock) and then I am thrown in the kitchen


endive and bacon pie
250 g short crust pastry
80 g bacon (or normal if you prefer)
200 g of endive

1 onion 1 clove garlic

1 tablespoon breadcrumbs

20 grams of flour
2 cups milk

60 g butter

1 tablespoon grated Parmesan

nutmeg

1 egg

salt, pepper


Cut the endive into thin strips after it has been cleaned and washed.
Slice garlic and onion and cook it in a pan with 20 grams of butter, combine the endive and cook for 5 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper and cook for 6 minutes.


Cut the bacon into strips and fry gently in a pan, without seasoning, for a few minutes.

Prepare white sauce with milk, flour 20 g butter (calmly then write a post more details, type " Bechamel for dummies").
Remove from heat and add Parmesan cheese, egg, nutmeg, ground pepper and a pinch of salt.

Roll out the pastry crust and line a greased baking sheet (or lined with parchment paper). Prick the bottom with a fork and sprinkle with a tablespoon of
breadcrumbs (it is always useful to avoid that the fund remains too wet).
Spread the bottom layer of endive, and then the strips of bacon and then cover with the sauce, fold the edges of the dough and sprinkle the surface with a few pieces of chopped chives.


Oven: 180 °
Time: 40 min


0 comments:

Post a Comment