Friday, January 28, 2011

Type Of Leather For Cricket Ball

SNOW, SNOW CANDIDA

Last Sunday we went to eat Ariccia, a village of the Roman castles, about 20-30 minutes from Rome. After dinner we went to Rocca di Papa (more precisely Campi D'Annibale) and we found a lot of snow! My husband is obsessed with snow, he loves the mountains, maybe because as a child always spent the holidays (but also many winters) in a village above Norcia, in Umbria called Agriano. A Agriano fantastic place where we also bought a little house all to ourselves, to spend summer holidays and winter weekends and have just been renovated ... so next weekend elbow grease to clean, touch me!
But I leave you to the photos, the magic of snow, I have always admired. Unfortunately it never snows in Rome, but when the country I find myself immersed in the snow up to my knees and look around in total silence I think I opened a door on a truly magical world of peace and serenity that chatter that ... I am ... but I am glad that you know me a little bit and not just my work!
Fabio and I (my husband) ... the scarf was an emergency because I had the cap and it was snowing quite strong ...
You expect snow?!

Finally this is what we were able to bring to Rome ...

A big kiss to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment