Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sheepskin Sole Slipper Pattern

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Always late, as in my DNA (but not only this time it has also put the pc broke ... ggghhh) ... I wish you all / all for a wonderful and creative 2011 ...
I'm working on a lot of little things in these days ... soon publish the pictures ... in the meantime I wanted to share with you other photos of work done recently ...
A picture frame with a fairy for a dear friend ...
A panel given to my aunt! The theme is autumn ... I love these colors! In fact I'll soon be one for me too ... ;)

These are two empty pockets, just one below that I used to use soap dish (and a number ...) to the bath ... bars of soap that I bought seemed a little color, and then ... I have "tanned" so ...
This is a sweet dish door ...
and I finally put on the agenda of my dear friend Frank, educator dog, his site is http://www.barkingdogs.it/ ... this is the front

and that is behind ...

Well I'll see you at the next post ... with a lot of "gourmet" creations! A hug

0 comments:

Post a Comment