Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Warts Vinegar Test False Positive

CHRISTMAS GIFTS! POLYMER CLAY

Offi ... some I forgot to photograph them ... but they are gifts for people close to me ... I will have the opportunity to do so!
I leave you with the overview ...
a mirror to my cousin who is a beautician

but this is a plate for my sister

this is a streghina, with the magnet behind ... a gift for an English friend who loves me as witches!
some bag holder and now I've got a number of aunts: one with Mucchetti, one with chicken and one with a canine theme ...



then, another magnet for a friend named Janete (is his first!)
these are a a little gift on request, my best friend recently asked me some earrings in the shape of toilet paper ... (and yes, a somewhat strange request ...); why I suggested my imagination

Finally a gift for my friend the breeder, as you can imagine Border Collie ( http://www.sunborder.com/ ) ... I am the proud mother of a dog of his breeding!

0 comments:

Post a Comment